With your generous help, we aim to provide a wellbeing garden for patients, families and staff.
We are working to raise £20,000 to improve the garden at Teddington Memorial Hospital.
Your donation could buy…
Or Write a Cheque and return it to:
The League of Friends, Teddington Memorial Hospital,
Hampton Road, Teddington Middlesex, TW11 0JL
Together we will Give a Wellbeing Garden
Thank you for your support
Why Give a Wellbeing Haven
- Hospital admission can be a highly stressful experience.
- Outdoor space can reduce this anxiety.
- An attractive garden helps accelerate patient recovery.
• A loved one’s illness can cause anxiety.
• Visitors often need a break from these worries.
• A delightful garden helps alleviate stress.
• Staff experience anxiety, stress and depression.
• This results in 348,028 working days per month being lost.
• A vibrant garden helps promote staff wellbeing.