Donations towards projects are always very much appreciated. Your support ensures that the League can speedily respond to requests for equipment and improvements knowing that it can either meet funding requirements immediately or have a base from which to launch a larger appeal. Donations for the furtherance of our work will always be acknowledged when an email or postal address is provided.
To make a donation and help support the work of the League, three options are available:
- Donate online via the Charities Aid Foundation.
- Download and print a Donation Form and send it to us with your cheque made payable to “The League of Friends of Teddington Memorial Hospital”.
- Make a regular donation by completing a Standing Order Form
- Donations should be made out to “The League of Friends of Teddington Memorial Hospital”.
- As a tax payer, completing a Gift Aid declaration form will allow us to claim back a tax refund and augment your donation.
- If your donation is in memory of a loved one, please let us know.
Additional Ways of Support
We also welcome old coins, foreign currency, old postcards and albums of used postage stamps.
Leaving a Legacy
The League has a fine track record of using legacies for the further improvement of facilities and equipment at Teddington Memorial Hospital. Leaving a gift to charity in your Will will cost you nothing today, but your generosity will last beyond your own lifetime and make a difference to future generations who may need hospital treatment. The gift will also be free of inheritance tax.
Please speak to your solicitor or contact the League’s Chairman, Reverend Simon Douglas Lane, via our Contact page for further information.